Tony Lester Auctions Ltd
Effective Date: 08.05.2018
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Contacting Us: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address, when you contact us. We do not send any promotional emails for which you have not given consent; if you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by at any time by contacting email@example.com
This website uses Google Analytics to track client activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
This website uses Facebook pixel. Facebook‘s advertising requirements can be summed up by Facebook‘s Advertising Policy. They are made to provide a positive experience for users.
We process and keep all data within Europe and, if you wish to opt-out, you can do so at:
(c) Access and Retention of Data: An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the data protection officer (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
(d)We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide our services. Tony Lester Auctions will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
2. How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect to contact you about your initial enquiry.
3. How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Tony Lester Auctions will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Tony Lester Auctions
(b) (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our website such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Tony Lester Auctions will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to any legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Conditions of Sale or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Tony Lester Auctions , our clients or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as client names and email addresses, and other Client information related to the Tony Lester Auctions may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Tony Lester Auctions website may be stored and processed in the UK.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Tony Lester Auctions is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Tony Lester Auctions or guarantee that your information on the Tony Lester Auctions website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. We use multiple outside support platforms. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
6. Tony Lester Auctions complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Tony Lester Auctions has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
7. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Tony Lester Auctions will promptly notify our clients in compliance with applicable law.
8. Our Choices about Your Information. You can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Tony Lester Auctions keeps on file contacting us directly at Tony Lester Auctions . We will respond to your request to access within 20 days .We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Tony Lester Auctions does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Notification Procedures. It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Service, as determined by Tony Lester Auctions in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Privacy Notice.
Tony Lester Auctions Ltd
Unit 2, The Sidings